Terms & Conditions
Bookings are subject to the following terms and conditions as agreed to at the time of booking.
- A contract between you and the owners will come into existence when we receive payment and accept your booking by issuing a confirmation of booking for the holiday dates shown in the rental agreement. The contract binds you & all the members of your party. It is your responsibility to ensure that all members of your party accept the terms of the contract set out in these terms & conditions of booking. Failure to disclose all relevant information or comply with these terms may lead to termination of the contract & loss of the booking.
- A deposit of £100 (paid by bank transfer) is required to secure the booking and the remaining balance is payable at check in either by cash or card.
- The balance must be paid on arrival of the commencement of your stay. If the balance is not received your holiday will be treated as a cancellation and the client will remain liable to pay the balance of the rent.
- All cancellations must be immediately notified by telephone and then in writing. If you cancel your holiday more than 48 hours before it is due to start then your deposit will be forfeit. If you cancel less than 48 hours prior to the holiday then the full balance remains due and is not refundable.
- We strongly advise that you take out comprehensive travel insurance. If you choose not to then you accept responsibility for any loss that you may incur due to your cancellation.
- Your booking will not be cancelled by the owner except in exceptional circumstances beyond our control. Notification will be given of the cancellation as soon as possible and we will promptly refund all payments made for your holiday. Our liability for cancellation will be limited to payments made to us.
- The number of persons using the accommodation at any time must not exceed 6 and only those people listed on the booking form can occupy the apartment. We reserve the right to terminate the booking without notice and without refund in case of a breach of this condition. (This clause is useful if you are made aware of a party/large gathering).
- Bookings cannot be accepted from persons under eighteen years of age.
- We (the owner) reserve the right to refuse a booking without giving any reason.
- We or our representative reserve the right to enter the Pod /Holiday Home at any time to undertake essential maintenance or for inspection purposes.
- Tenancies normally commence at 4pm unless otherwise agreed and guests are required to vacate the apartment by 11am on the day of departure. This allows the accommodation to be thoroughly cleaned and prepared for incoming guests.
- Smoking anywhere on the premises will result in immediate termination of occupancy and forfeiture of all payments. This must be strictly adhered to and any damage or extra cleaning caused by pets or smoking will be at the expense of you.
- In making a booking you accept responsibility for any theft, breakage or damage caused by you or any member of your party and agree to indemnify us in full for any loss that we may incur as a result.
- Damage to property – Please treat the facilities & accommodation with due care so that other guests may continue to enjoy them. In the event that you notice damage in your accommodation please let us know immediately so that we can take the appropriate action. If there have been any breakages during your stay, we would be grateful if you could replace them or advise us before you leave. The accommodation will be inspected at the end of the holiday & you may be charged for any loss or damage found.
- Guests are responsible in ensuring to lock the doors and close the windows when leaving the property unoccupied.
- The owner reserves the right to make a charge to cover additional cleaning costs if the client leaves the property in an unacceptable condition.
- Please note that in the event that any keys issued are not returned at the end of your stay, then the cost of replacement will be charged to you.
- The client may in no circumstance re-let or sublet the property, even free of charge.
- The owner shall not be liable for any temporary defect or malfunction of any equipment, machinery or appliance in the building, grounds or hot tub.
- All inventory must remain in the property it was in at arrival and not be taken to another property.
- Guests must abide by all of the hot tub safety rules.
- Children under 18 must be supervised by their parents/guardians at all times.
- We reserve the right to terminate a holiday without compensation where the unreasonable behaviour of the persons named on the booking (or their guests) may impair the enjoyment, comfort or health of others.
- Any problem or complaint which the client may have concerning their holiday must be immediately reported directly to us/our representatives and we will endeavour to put matters right. Any complaints not reported to us/the property manager at the time and only reported after the client has returned from holiday will not be considered by the proprietor.
- We reserve the right to make reasonable amendments or additions to these terms and conditions without notice.
- We expect all guests to enjoy the facilities and treat the property with the same respect that they would with their own house.
Loss or Damage to Owner
The Client shall during the period of hire be responsible for the maintenance and safe custody of the Owner’s equipment.
The Client shall be responsible for any damage and loss caused to The Owner’s equipment by his/her acts and omissions regardless of culpability.
The Client agrees to pay upon request by The Owner all costs incurred by The Owner in rectifying the condition of the equipment if it is returned damaged, unclean or incomplete.
Loss and Damage to Client
All of the client’s possessions are the sole responsibility of the client.
The Owner does not take any responsibility for any loss or theft that may occur before, throughout or after the event.
The Owner will not refund or reimburse the sum of the loss or theft to the client.
Liability to Third Parties
The Owner will not be responsible for and The Client will indemnify The Owner against all claims for the injury to persons or loss or damage to property.
The Client expressly acknowledges that The Owners are not the original manufacturer or supplier of the equipment. The Owner accepts no liability for any injury or death from any claim or proceedings arising from this contract with The Client.
The Owner will hold the client’s data securely and not pass his/her personal information on to any other third party unless demanded and required to under the law of the United Kingdom.